Business Account User Webinar Sessions
Now - Friday, February 4, 2022
Join one of our virtual webinar sessions for help navigating the new Seacoast Bank Online Banking.
A Better Online Banking Experience Is Here On February 2nd
- The new Seacoast Bank Online Banking will be available at 8am EST on February 2nd.
- Logging in will be easy! Prior to the upgrade, you will receive an email providing you with login instructions, browser and device requirements, and helpful resources.
- On February 2nd, the current Seacoast online and mobile banking platform will no longer be available.
Your Account Settings & Preferences
- For Personal Accounts:
- Most account settings and preferences will migrate over to the new platform. Settings such as card alerts or exceptions access (i.e. accessing a business account through your personal online banking account) must be re-established.
- For Business Accounts:
- Your account details and settings will migrate over to the new platform.
- For All Accounts:
- Any changes made to your account between January 26th and February 2nd must be recreated in the new platform. This includes updating your profile information or login credentials, adding new users, creating recurring transactions, and more.
Bill Pay: On February 2nd You Will Not Be Able To Schedule Any New Payments
- New payments needed for February 2nd must be created by February 1st.
- All scheduled or repeating payments for February 2nd will process as usual.
- On February 3rd at 9am, Bill Pay will be available for use in the new Seacoast Bank Online Banking.
- Your Bill Pay history will be available in the new Seacoast Bank Online Banking after February 3rd.
QuickBooks or Quicken Users: Action Required to Ensure a Seamless Upgrade Experience
- Before January 28th, complete a final transaction download and a data file backup. Complete transaction history will no longer be available after this date.
- Starting February 9th, deactivate and reactivate your account within QuickBooks or Quicken software. Step-by-step instructions and more information can be found here »
New Mobile App Launching February 2nd
A new, upgraded Seacoast Bank Mobile Banking app will be available. The new app will provide a consistent experience with Seacoast Bank Online Banking, making banking anytime, anywhere simpler, safer, and better.
- If you currently have the Seacoast Bank Personal Banking app:
- For Apple users, the mobile app will automatically update.
- For Android users, you will need to download and install the new app from the Google Play Store.
- If you currently have the Seacoast Bank Business Banking app:
- Delete your current Seacoast Bank Business Banking app and download the new Seacoast Bank Mobile Banking app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.