Smart Business Rewards Card: Earn 2x rewards in your top two spend categories each month3. Plus, get 20,000 bonus rewards points (equal to $200) when you spend $500 in the first 90 days of account opening4.
Learn More >
Business Real Rewards Card: Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)5.
Learn More >
Free online expense reporting tools.
No fee for additional employee cards.
Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
Zero fraud liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
Cardmember Service available 24/7, 365 days a year.
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply. The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
1. Business Cash Preferred Card: You will earn 3% cash back for every dollar in eligible net purchases at merchants classified as gas stations, office supply stores, dining, restaurants, fast-food restaurants, bars, food delivery services and cell phone service providers. All other net purchases will earn 1% cash back. Purchases at gas stations greater than $200 are not considered an automotive gasoline purchase and will therefore earn 1% cash back. Cash rewards can be redeemed as a deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles, or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles, or a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption).
2. The introductory rate does not apply to cash advances. Balance Transfer fee of 3% of each transfer amount, $5 minimum will apply. The rate will end early and increase to the APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers or to a Penalty Rate APR if you make a late payment, make a payment that is returned, or your account exceeds its credit limit. We apply payments to balances with lower APRs, including promotional APRs, before balances with higher APRs.
3. Smart Business Rewards Card: You will earn 1 Point for every dollar in eligible net purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. In addition, you will earn 1 additional bonus Point (for a total of 2 Points) for every dollar in eligible net purchases in your top two highest merchant spend categories ("Highest Categories") each billing cycle. Highest Categories can change with each billing cycle, depending on your purchase behavior during a particular billing cycle. Highest Categories automatically adjust to reward you on where you spend the most. Some exclusions apply. Please visit https://card.myaccountaccess.com/smartbusinessVisa to see the full list of eligible merchant categories. Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. Elan Financial Services cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify. A purchase will not earn additional points if the merchant's code is not eligible. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
4. A one-time bonus of 20,000 points will be awarded if you are approved and eligible. Net Purchases totaling $500 or more are made on the Authorized Officer's card within the first 90 days of account opening. These bonus points will be awarded on your monthly billing statement. This offer may not be combined with any other bonus offer. Additional bonus points are earned only on Authorized Officer purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Rewards are earned based on eligible net purchases. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your bonus points to be credited to your account.
5. Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. First use bonus points are awarded only on the Authorized Officer purchases. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus points to be credited to your account.