Seacoast Bank implements a wide range of services designed to make banking easier and more accessible to everyone. We utilize multiple methods to deliver more convenient banking across all of our channels.
- Seacoast has many branches throughout Florida, view all of our locations here.
- Our telephone banking center can accommodate most customer needs over the phone.
- Florida Relay (for the hard of hearing) Dial 711.
- Pay your bills and manage your accounts from home utilizing our online banking products for both Personal and Business accounts.
- We provide talking ATMs that can relate the information presented on the screen over headphones.
- Our website is built to support a wide range of devices and screen sizes. All of our pages are designed to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA Success Criteria (WCAG 2.0 AA). We periodically test our website for visibility and use with assistive technology like screen readers.
- Please note that the Seacoast Bank website contains links to sites that are hosted by third parties. While we partner with the third parties to offer accessible digital content, we do not make any representations with regard to the accessibility of third-party websites and do not maintain the ability to remediate accessibility issues on such websites.
Seacoast is always working to provide greater accessibility to all of its products and services. If you have any questions about accessible banking, call us at 866.710.5778.