Seacoast Bank implements a wide range of services designed to make banking easier and more accessible to everyone. We utilize multiple methods to deliver more convenient banking across all our channels.
- Seacoast has many branches throughout Florida. View all Seacoast Bank locations.
- Our telephone banking center can accommodate most customer needs over the phone.
- Florida Relay (for the hard of hearing) Dial 711.
- Our website supports a wide range of devices. We are taking steps and dedicating resources to increase the accessibility of our web content, including Seacoast Bank Online Banking and our online account opening website, adhering to standards recommended for the ADA's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level A + AA (WCAG 2.1 A + AA). We conduct periodic testing to confirm adherence to these standards.
- We provide talking ATMs that relay the information on the screen over headphones.
- Please note that the Seacoast Bank website contains links to sites hosted by third parties. While we partner with these third parties to offer accessible digital content, we do not make any representations concerning the accessibility of the third-party website and do not maintain the ability to remediate accessibility issues on such websites.
Seacoast continually works to provide greater accessibility to all of its products and services. If you have any questions about accessible banking, call us at 800.706.9991.