Issues to Consider:
- Family lifestyle
- Current debts
- Spouse and dependent care issues
- Existing family resources
The Planning Solutions:
- Establish target family income needs and determine which financial obligations will be satisfied in the event of a premature event
- Determine if any assets and existing life insurance will be available to meet ongoing financial obligations
- Calculate the difference between the family income needs and financial obligations, and the current assets and existing life insurance available to meet those needs; purchase additional life insurance if there is a gap
Watch our myMoneyGuide overview to learn more about this online guided financial planning experience.
©MoneyGuide Advisory, Inc. Reproduced with permission. All rights reserved.