It is time to apply for Forgiveness with Seacoast Bank for your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan. Your deferment period is close to conclusion. Our secure, online process can help you protect your business and your employees so you can focus on the road ahead.
Based on guidance provided by the Small Business Administration (SBA) relating to the CARES Act and the PPP, your loan may be eligible for Forgiveness. You may not be responsible for repayment of the loan if you use all the funds for forgivable expenses. Seacoast Bank will follow SBA guidance and rules to determine the forgivable amount and walk with you every step of the way.
Please click here to begin your application and provide supporting documentation and/or certifications, depending on the amount of your PPP loan. Please contact your local Seacoast Small Business expert or your local branch for any questions you may have. Let’s get started today to protect your business and help you move forward.
STEP 1: PREPARE
• Determine if you’re ready to begin - Once you have exhausted the proceeds of your PPP loan and can provide supporting documentation, you are ready to begin the loan forgiveness process.
• Review application types - Please review the following applications for forgiveness to help determine which type you should use:
• Gather Documentation - Once you have determined your application type, download and complete a sample application and gather the required documentation. Seacoast will not collect this application, but will assist you in submitting your formal application through the customer portal.
• Required Documents - The documentation of how you utilized the proceeds of your PPP loan is an important part of the loan forgiveness process. While the documentation requirements are subject to change, you should submit documentation to support:
- Numbers of employees on your payroll and their rates of pay
- Records of expenses including payroll, mortgage, lease and utilities payments
STEP 2: APPLY
• Contact Seacoast Bank - When you are ready to apply for PPP loan forgiveness, contact us or call us at 866.238.6213 to start the process. You will then be sent an email with customer portal instructions.
STEP 3: VALIDATION & CONFIRMATION
• Bank Validation - We will review and validate your PPP loan forgiveness application and contact you if there are any questions. We have 60 days after submission of your completed application* to action your request. Once our validation is complete, we will forward your application to the SBA. If needed, you will be contacted to discuss any anticipated balance remaining on your loan.
*An application is considered complete when all supporting documentation is received.
STEP 4: APPROVAL
• SBA Decision - The SBA has 90 days to make a decision on your loan forgiveness application. If any part of your loan is forgiven, the SBA will submit payment directly to Seacoast Bank.