How are you planning to make this the best Mother's Day yet for your mom? We asked you, our readers, to share your favorite places for Mother's Day here in Florida, and you delivered! Read on for the best of Florida, from relaxing spas to indulgent brunches, plus unique at-home ideas to treat your mom to this Mother's Day.
Central Florida/Space Coast Picks
- Brunch at Erika's Tea Room
- Brunch at The Vineyard Wine Company
- Beach Day at Daytona Beach
- Canoeing at Wekiwa Springs State Park Nature Adventures
- Shopping Day at Disney Springs
- Experience Universal Studios
- Golf and Spa Package from Rosen Shingle Creek Resort
- 3rd Annual Kentucky Derby Mother's Day Tea at Tilted Teacup
- Brunch at Rusty Pelican
- Mother's Day Brunch at Tradewinds Resort
- Mother’s Day Bohemian Beach Bash
- Eddie V's Sunday Brunch
- The Great Mother's Day Race
Treasure Coast/South Florida Picks
- Brunch at Grande’s Bella Cucina
- Enjoy Brunch and Live Music at Endless Summer Vineyard and Winery
- Dinner with a View at The Inlet, Fort Pierce
- Boutique Shopping in Historic Downtown Stuart
- U-Pick Farms
Mid State Picks
You don't need a fancy lunch or expensive gift to show mom how much you care. Try one of these unique at home gifts and treatments and make this the best Mother's Day yet!
- Use an old serving tray to create your family tree.
- Create an at-home spa complete with homemade bubbles. Pinterest is a great resource!
- Visit area antique stores together and collect a variety of tea cups and saucers to throw a neighborhood tea party.
- Breakfast in bed is always a special treat. Especially if the kids help make breakfast!
- Use chalkboard paint to makeover terra cotta pots to plant and label your mom's favorite flowers.
- Have your kids help decorate a white table runner, picture frames and more with their fingerprints. Get the full instructions here.
- Tell your mom how much she means to you. If you don't have the words, show it with her favorite book in an updated version.
Did your favorite Florida spots make the list? It's not too late to comment on our Facebook post to add your input!