Central Florida/Space Coast Picks
- Catch a game and cheer on the Knights at the University of Central Florida
- Voted “Best Place to Watch a Game” by Orlando Sentinel readers, catch a game at Wreckers in the Gaylord Palms Resort
- Play games, eat, drink and watch sports at Dave and Busters, multiple locations throughout Florida
- Watch your team with fans like you: Florida Gators, Ohio State Buckeyes, Florida State Seminoles, Alabama Crimson Tide
- Find your team meet up in your town
- Experience football in a whole new way at an Orlando Predators game
Treasure Coast/South Florida Picks
- Catch a game with the Miami Dolphins or Miami Hurricanes
- Considered to have some of the best wings in town, Bru's Room has multiple locations
- Watch on your boat and dock it directly at Duffy's Sports Bar
- Visit the sports bar with the best water view at Shuckers Waterfront Grill
- Gators fan? Visit Batch Gastropub, the official meeting point for the Gator Club of Miami
Mid State Picks
- Can't miss experience at a Tampa Bay Buckaneers' game at "Ray Jay" stadium
- For the best in both sports and college bars, head over to Peabody's Billards
- Want to add some variety to your sports? Check out Hattricks for hockey coverage or MacDinton's Irish Pub for soccer highlights
- Cheer on the USF Bulls
- Linda Edge Hudson
Prefer watching from the comfort of someones home, guess preferably ours so no traveling issues
- Danielle Brisson Fisher
Tail-Gators Brews & Grill 21 HD 52"Flat-screen TV's, Awesome food, drinks & service!!
- Joseph Sexton
I love watching the games at Lefty's along with the Treasure Coast Browns Backers. When you have the chance to cheer with50-70 other Browns fans, it's AWESOME and you can't pass it up !!!
- Marie Macnamara
At home with family and friends because we all have different teams so it's like being at the stadium but a little more comfortable and refreshments you can get up and get it yourself if we move fast during commercials.
- Tony Zeidler
Hard Rock Stadium. Go Canes!
- Tish Payne
- Shane McCutchen
No place else...Ben Hill Griffin Stadium!!! GO GATORS!!!!
Did your favorite football hangout make the list? It's not too late to comment on our Facebook post to add your input!