Issues to Consider:
- The current age of the child
- Type of education desired
- Current costs of these expenses
- Types of savings vehicles
- The effects of inflation
- Research shows that college graduates experience greater earnings, less unemployment and more self-confidence throughout their lives than high school graduates
The Planning Solutions:
- Determine the age at which the child will enter college
- Project future expenses based on the target costs in today's dollars
- Compare future costs with funding sources and take steps to save
Watch our myMoneyGuide overview to learn more about this online guided financial planning experience.
©MoneyGuide Advisory, Inc. Reproduced with permission. All rights reserved.