The health and well-being of our customers and associates is important to us.
To do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented additional
cleaning and personal protection protocol in all of our locations.
Please note: Customers are required to wear masks when visiting a Seacoast branch location.
As a safeguard we have made the following changes:
While continuing to offer the convenient banking services you need, we are adjusting the way we conduct business at our branches.
- We have implemented daily cleaning and personal protection protocol.
- Where possible, we will remain open by drive thru or lobby appointment only to ensure branch access in your community.
- While we encourage the use of our online and mobile banking applications whenever possible, Seacoast Bank associates will be available by appointment for activities that cannot be done via online or mobile banking:
- Access your safe deposit box
- Open a new consumer or business account
- Notarize a legal document
- Close a loan (with notary)
- Transfer funds or securities that must be verified by ID
- To find the location, phone number, and online appointment tool of the available branch closest to you, please visit SeacoastBank.com/locations.
We’re Here to Help
We understand that you may be experiencing financial challenges as a result of illness or business interruption. If you need assistance, please contact our Customer Service Center at 866.710.5778 or your local banker.
- IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Center - get answers to your questions about the stimulus payment
program and eligibility here >>
- IRS Economic Impact Payment Tool - research the status of your stimulus payment here >>
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act - explore answers to your questions here >>
- PPP Loan Forgiveness - understand how you may qualify here >>
- PPP Update - accepting new applications through July 31, 2020 - learn more here >>
- CARES Act Provider Relief Fund - explore frequently asked questions about the program here>>
We continue to carefully monitor and follow CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of coronavirus and safeguarding the health of our associates and you, our valued customer.
Convenient Banking - Anytime, Anywhere
We encourage the use of our online and mobile banking applications which enable you to:
- Monitor activity - check balances, see transactions and view digital documents
- Transfer funds - transfer money instantly between any of your Seacoast Bank deposit accounts
- Make payments - easily pay bills or pay a person
- Deposit checks - use your mobile app to take a photo of a check and deposit it right into your account
Not Enrolled in Online Banking?
Download the Mobile App
Safely Pay with Mobile Wallet - no need to carry cash, cards or worry about touching key pads. Simply link your Seacoast Visa® Debit Card to your mobile wallet for a convenient way to pay wherever mobile payments are accepted.
Convenient ATM Access - withdraw cash, check balances, and make deposits at any Seacoast Bank ATM or visit any one of 1,100+ Publix® ATMs and withdraw cash fee-free.
At Seacoast Bank, protecting your information is always a top priority. We will never call, text, or email you asking for personal information like PIN or CVV number. See the Federal Trade Commission's advice for consumers to protect yourself from scams.
For helpful tips on protecting yourself and your money from scams and fraudsters check out these resources: