Seacoast Bank wants to wish you and your family a Happy New Year! Whether you have new resolutions or are looking forward to great upcoming events in 2017, we are celebrating a new year full of fresh starts and positive change.
Keep going to see what our readers are most looking forward to this year and add your input on our Facebook page!
Facebook Community Messages
- "Looking forward to a wonderful year of more blessings success… and intrigue, and for healing of hearts, life liberty and pursuit of some happiness for others..."
- "I am most looking forward to going back to Atlanta, my hometown, for Easter as well as to honor my paw paw in the GA Lymphoma Walk for a Cure fundraising event❤"
Casey Collins Koppenhoefer
- "Moving back to NY to be closer to family & seeing my sons eyes when he meets all of his Aunts, Uncles & cousins for the 2nd time."
- "Getting my credit in the excellent status, taking trios with my hubby, not STRESSING to the point of illness, losing and maintain my weight approx 20 lbs and being a better person."
- "I want to become better as an employee, parent and all around person. That's what I look forward too."
- "I'm looking forward to being able to keep helping Homeless Veterans in my area, Homeless persons Angels Of Hope Outreach Ministries Inc.Homeless, 4H Bullseye Irc Safe Shooters of Indian River County-teaching Youth proper ways to be a gun owner and using the skills to hunt for food if needed. We are supposed to learn from our Elders and teach it to our Kids. Fellsmere Community Prayer And Worship And Preschool Inc Helping Children & Animals not to be abuse or neglected. Their is so many ways to help and takes no effort to do so, keep the Light bright!"
- "I'm most looking forward to life getting better and knowing that no weapon formed against me shall prosper and to be happier and to live and let live."
- "More knowledge, wisdom, and understandings in the things that pertains to life and godliness. In getting that, all I need will be added unto me!!!"
- "Always to take better care of myself, but that one is a roller coaster every year all year."
- "Marrying the love of my life and launching my business!"
Kate Finnerty Sansone
- "A smooth move to another home!!!!!"
- "Health and everything else will follow!"
- "Being your assistant"
- "A miracle"
- "PEACE IN THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN"
- "Recovering from addiction, getting my life back"
- "Prosperity and Good Health Blessings To All!!!"
- "To living my life"
Lorri Indictor Oziri
- "Mo' money ..."
- "Blessing peace happiness, health"
- "HEALTH AND PEACE"
- "Peace n Happiness"
Suzanne Kraszewski Switzer
- "For Greatest and for Peace of mind!!!"
- "No regrets. And NO USERS !!!"
- "Good health and Peace!"
- "I’m looking forward to getting married to the love of my life, together for six years, finally get a chance to show the world what we mean to each other, April can’t come soon enough!!!!"
- "I am looking forward to strengthening relationships with friends and family, identifying new business opportunities for Seacoast Bank, and doubling the Treasury Management Customer base by year end! 50 is the New 20!!!"
- "This is an amazing world and I am looking forward to seeing something new. I haven’t been to “Yellowstone Park” so that is the plan for this year."
- "Looking forward to purchasing our first home in Florida! :)"
Did your favorite charitable organization make the list? It's not too late to comment on our Facebook post to add your input!