The Resources You Need to Start Banking Better
Seacoast Bank Online Banking makes it easier than ever to manage your finances with a full suite of innovative features, including real-time transaction capabilities, cash flow and spending insights, and fast, secure bill payment options. Use the resources below to get started now.
Browser & Device Requirements
Please check that your current browser and device(s) are supported.
browser & Device requirements
- Bookmark the URL for Seacoast Bank Online Banking
- On the Login Page:
• Login ID: Use your current Login ID
• Password: Use your existing password
- On the Select Secure Access Code Target page, click or tap one of the contact methods to send a secure access code.
- On the Enter Secure Access Code page, complete the following:
• When the code arrives, enter the code
• Select Submit
- You will then be prompted to create a new password. Enter your current password and then enter your New Password following the password requirements listed and Select Submit.
- If prompted to register the device, click or tap Register Device*.
*You should only register your device if it is a private device.
- Read the agreement on the Disclaimers page and click or tap I Accept. When you accept the agreement, the Home page appears.
Note: If you have difficulty logging in or with requesting or receiving the Secure Access Code, please contact Customer Support at 888.669.4059
Customer Support Hours:
Mon - Fri | 7am - 10pm
Saturday | 8:30am - 5pm
Sunday | CLOSED
New Password Requirements
- Must be between 8 and 32 characters
- Must contain at least:
- 1 number
- 1 lower case character
- 1 upper case character
- 1 special character
- May not:
- Be the same as the last 16 passwords
- Be the same as the current password
Business Bill Pay Enablement
Your Business Admin user will need to enable your company’s Bill Pay users in Seacoast Bank Online Banking.
Here are step-by-step instructions to enable bill pay:
- Log in to Seacoast Bank Online Banking.
- In the Administration Menu select BillPay Admin.
- In the Business Billpay Administration Console, you’ll see the names of the Bill Pay users on your account. Next to each one you’d like to enable, select Billpay User under the User Role drop-down.
- Enter the appropriate limits, payee change option, reporting access, and funding account by using the + or – buttons.
- Click Submit to save your selections.
Your Bill Pay users will now be able to approve or schedule payments in the Money Movement menu by selecting Business Billpay.
Seacoast Mobile Banking App Login
The Seacoast Mobile Banking App was designed for both personal and business banking. You will use the same login ID and password for the app that you use for online banking.
Download the Seacoast Mobile Banking App today:
- Apple users - download and install the app from the Apple Store
- Android users - download and install the app from the Google Play Store
- To login: use your current Seacoast Bank Online Banking Login ID and your online banking password.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need additional help? Refer to our frequently asked questions to find the answers you need.
Read the faqs