Navigating Your New Seacoast Experience:NOW: Prepare Your Online & Mobile Banking
- Existing GulfShore Online Banking customers can login to Seacoast Online Banking. Self enroll for Personal Online Banking and Business Online Banking. This will prepare your accounts for activation on April 10th.
- Once your Personal Online Banking and/or Business Online Banking relationship has been established, you can enroll in Personal and/or Business Mobile Banking.
- You may begin to explore the exciting features offered with Seacoast Online & Mobile Banking and are prepared to begin using these services starting Monday, April 10th.
- Last day to schedule GulfShore Bank bill payments to be delivered no later than April 7th.
- Last day to submit GulfShore Bank ACH payments with an effective date no later than April 7th.
- Any payments scheduled for delivery after April 7th will be cancelled.
- Begin scheduling bill payments using your Seacoast Online Banking to be sent on April 10th or later.
Important Things to Note:
- Seacoast is here to help with your transition from GulfShore Bank. Feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Associates at 800.706.9991 with any questions or concerns.
- In most cases, account numbers will not change. If your account number will be changing, we will contact you.
- Please continue banking as you always do.
- On Monday, April 10th, you can bank at any of our locations throughout Florida. Click here for a list of our locations.