What are Florida's most patriotic and fun spots to spend the 4th of July? We asked you, our readers, to share your favorite places to celebrate July 4th and you responded! Read on for our top Florida July 4th events, family getogethers and fireworks shows and have a safe and fun 4th of July.
Central Florida/Space Coast Picks
- Leesburg's 4th of July Celebration
- St. Augustine's 4th of July Fireworks and Concert
- Fireworks at the Fountain, Lake Eola Park
- Red Hot and Boom, Altamonte Springs
- Disney World Fireworks
- July 4th Star Spangled Sanford
- 4th of July at Seaworld
- Winter Park Olde Fashioned 4th of July Celebration and Watermelon 5K/a>
Treasure Coast/South Florida Picks
- Concert in the Park & Fireworks, Vero Beach
- Freedom Fest and Fireworks Show, Port St. Lucie
- 45th Annual 4th of July Freedom Festival, 5K and Parade, Sebastian
- Stars Over St. Lucie
- Red White and Bluegrass Festival, Fort Pierce
- St. Lucie Mets Baseball
Mid State Picks
- July Fourth at the Florida Aquarium
- Fourth of July in Downtown St. Petersburg
- Red, Brick and Boom: Legoland Fourth of July
- Sparklebration Star-Spangled Spectacular, Pasco County Fair
- Allison Treadway Liston
Lessburg, Fl: my grandmother use to have a home right on the lake where they held the firework show each year. We would go out on her dock And watch the firework show with our close family and friends. My grandfather's birthday was also on July 4th, so that was always extra special. I miss them both dearly, but I will always have our 4th of July memories.
- Andrea Russell
St Augustine: fireworks near the fort, Altamonte: Red Hot and Boom (July 3), Orlando: Lake Eola's Fireworks at the Fountain
- James Jd Danielz
Cocoa Beach pier best view in the house is right on the beach looking up to the sky and melbournes front street park standing on the 192 causeway its like you can reach out and grab em...
- Nicky O MEd
The beautiful downtown marina by the yachts and boats in Ft.Pierce, Florida. The city always puts on a big show for everyone, children and adults alike!
Did your favorite July 4th event not make the list? It's not too late to comment on our Facebook post to add your input!