There are so many reasons to love the Orlando area. In fact, Seacoast loves it so much we're busy preparing to expand our presence in the Central Florida area! But more Seacoast branches aren't the only reason for a celebration in O-Town. Orlando still is the hotspot for New Year's Eve celebrations, according to a new study by WalletHub.
To help New Year’s Eve celebrants find the most fun and affordable spots for counting down to 2016, WalletHub’s analysts compared the 100 most populated cities across 17 key metrics, ranging from the legality of fireworks to the average price of a New Year’s Eve party ticket and the forecasted precipitation on New Year’s Eve.
Here's how Orlando ranked in the categories measured:
- 7th: Average price of a New Year’s Eve party ticket
- 29th: Average beverage price (wine price)
- 1st: Number of nightlife options per capita
- 1st: Number of restaurants per capita
- 4th: Luxury shopping
- 1st: Legality of fireworks
- 53rd: Walkability
- 7th: Number of New Year’s Eve festivals, performances and galas per capita
- 5th: Number of music venues per capita
Other Florida metros and their rankings included Tampa at No. 13, Miami at No. 17 and Jacksonville at No. 36.