Are you looking to make the most of the remaining summer days and plan some truly exciting family adventures? Huffington Post compiled 12 under-the-radar and totally gorgeous Florida finds to help you avoid the typical theme park and tourist-heavy crowds and enjoy adventurous quality time and memory making before the fall rush begins. Plus, with Seacoast's online and mobile banking features you can bring us along for the ride! Win/win. ;)
1. Explore the totally awesome and gorgeous Ocala National Forest.
Close to Orlando, Ocala offers over 600 lakes, streams, rivers and springs -- the springs are perfect to swim, snorkel and dive in.
2. Try snorkeling in Molasses Reef.
Make like the Beach Boys and head to Key Largo, where you can spot cool fish in North America's only living coral reef.
4. Drive over nothing but ocean on Florida's 113-mile highway.
Yes, you can get stuck in some traffic, but take a gander at those ocean views!
5. And check out some of the coolest graffiti street art while you're in Miami.
Basically the perfect minivan photo opp!
6. Soar into the sky in Pensacola.
Watching the Blue Angels fly at breakneck speeds, incredibly low to the ground, ALL while upside down is something you'll truly never forget.
7. Make like Cap'n Jack and set sail for Tortuga.
Dry Tortugas that is. You'll have to use a pirate ship or plane to get to the islandsnestled just off the coast of Key West, which are the perfect spot for camping, snorkeling, or bird-watching.
8. Float on through Ichetucknee Springs.
With super clear water and a pretty strong current, you don't have to make any effort tubing or canoeing these waters. PERFECTION.
9. Stay in Mount Dora and paddle through Dora Canal.
It's the super cute Victorian town you never expected to see (or paddle through) in Florida.
10. Hang with some manatees in Crystal River.
If you're looking to swim or snorkel with manatees, the only place in Florida to legally do so is Crystal River. Added bonus? It's not Sea World.
11. Get your golf on in Fort Walton Beach.
Known for being "no fuss," Fort Walton Beach has such pretty beaches, golf courses and emerald waters you'll be left wondering where all the tourists are.
12. Hunt for treasure on the Space Coast.